John Gatling Grant
The Gatling Grant was established by Mr. John Gatling, a Raleigh businessman, for the benefit of students with the surname “Gatling” or “Gatlin.”
*Must provide copy of birth certificate
- Must maintain full time enrollment (minimum 12 credit hours per semester)
- Remain in an undergraduate program pursuing first undergraduate degree
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Receipt of a major university award may impact eligibility for this award
- Total financial aid, including this scholarship and any “outside” awards, may not exceed the cost of attendance
- Recipients meeting the requirements listed above are given priority consideration for funding for the next academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- Is/was your surname at birth Gatling or Gatlin?
- Please upload a copy of your birth certificate confirming your surname at birth.