Carl Perkins Scholarship
The Carl Perkins scholarship is a need-based award.
– Must maintain full time enrollment (minimum 12 credit hours per semester)
– Remain in an undergraduate program pursuing first undergraduate degree
– Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA
– Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
– Receipt of a major university award may impact eligibility for this award
– Total financial aid, including this scholarship and any “outside” awards, may not exceed the cost of attendance
– Awards will be for one academic year and may be renewable based on specific criteria being met; the recipient will be informed of the criteria when the award is made.
– Recipients meeting the requirements listed above are given priority consideration for funding for the next academic year