NC State Employee Dependent's Scholarship
Student must be a dependent of a full time, NC State employee for at least 3 years as of July 1. Student must be a full time, undergraduate, pursuing their first degree and maintain a 2.0 GPA and satisfactory academic performance (SAP) to have the award. Student may reapply by May 1 yearly to be reconsidered for this award. View the Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Supplemental Questions
- Parent Information
- 1. Parent Name
- 2. Parent's NC State University ID Number
- 3. Parent's NC State University Department
- 4. Parent's Title at NC State University
- 5. Hire date
- 6. Parent's email address
- Please upload a copy of page one of the most recent parent-employee federal income tax return to show evidence of dependent status.