Welcome to PACK ASSIST, NC State University’s scholarship application portal for Undergraduate and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine students.
The application for continuing students opens December 1 for the 2022-2023 academic year. Newly admitted students should apply as soon as they are admitted. Applications received by February 15 will be given first consideration for scholarships.
How to Apply
• Click Sign In in the top right corner.
• Complete the General Application.
• Complete any department specific questions, if applicable. Please note, not all departments have additional questions.
• You may be asked to apply for additional scholarships, known as Other Recommended Opportunities. Applying for these scholarships is not a requirement. Review the information about the scholarship(s) and apply by the deadline, if interested.
• Submit your application.
What to Expect After Applying
• Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. If you do not receive this email, you have not completed the application process and will not be considered for applicable scholarships.
• When your application is submitted, you will be auto matched to the scholarships for which you meet the minimum requirements. Scholarship committees will then review individual applications in order to make selection decisions.
• You will receive an email from the scholarship committee ONLY if you are selected for a scholarship – Most departments and scholarship committees will notify newly admitted students by April 1st and continuing students after Spring grades are final.
Have Questions About Scholarships?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about the scholarship process.
Important Information about Our Scholarships Below
When browsing “All” scholarships, please note that this is a list of all scholarship opportunities within Pack ASSIST, not scholarships for which you are receiving consideration. Actual award amounts may vary.
James A. Rider (D)
This scholarship was established by Mr. James A. Rider, founder of...